SolIce Engineered Systems - SOL-ICE ENGINEERED SYSTEMS, INC.

Bellevue, Washington 1 comment

I worked for them for free for 6 months, and the owner DENNIS DUCE never paid any wages, mileage, and not even a credit card bill that he owed me for the amount of 2900.00 dollars which I am still paying on it.

I took him to court and was awarded a judgement against him and his company for a total amount of 8,000.00 dollars.

I received a letter saying that he had shutdown the company and had filled personal bankruptcy, only to find out that he just changed the name from Sol-Ice Engineered Systems, Inc to Sol-Ice Building Integrated Solutions, Inc.

This guy is the biggest duche you can ever meet, he boasts that he sold 18 million dollars in 2 years and that the commission that he made were amazing, but at the same time he can't even pay me for my CC.

Please help me get people like him out of the system and back into the slums where he should be.

Review about: Unpaid Job.

Comments

The complainer worked for ownership in the company and waw awarded shares. He was VP of Sales, yet in 6 Months he never sold a thing. He was told to be patient and he would receive what was owed to him expences when the company had sales to make payments. He was not patient, and sued the company in court. We did not contest the court ruling because we told him he would be repaid. He is also in possession of $5000 worth of company property and intellectually protected material which he refuses to give back. Bankruptcy was filed to prevent his unwarrented garnishment of personal assets from a C-Corp ownership. (Sometimes even Judges are ignorant of the law).

The fact that he resolved to name calling and personal libel in this blog will attest to the maturity level of this individual.

There are two sides to every story. Is there a Pissed Off Employer website?